Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Thunks (7)

(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number of kids I have and the color of dead roses.


1. Have you ever played Bullshit?
Alex: I have, but never as that name. Having played as a kid from a young age, it was always just called Cheat. XD

Lauren: Yup

2. A dog licks you on your face. Are you disgusted or thinking it was sweet?
Alex: Eeew. Not much of an animal person and I don't like slobber all over my face, thankyouverymuch.

Lauren: She hates my dog. I can tell.
Well it depends where - I let my dog lick me as long as it doesn't come anywhere near my mouth or eyes. Otherwise, it's cool...

3. Tell us about a fun/special memory you have of a grandparent.
Alex: Playing mah-jong with my grandma, I guess. Or doing tai-chi with my granpa. Or eating dinner with my other grandparents. I can't really pick one.

Lauren: Lol tai-chi. I play mah-jong with my grandma - except you probably follow the hard core asian rules :)


4. Have you ever pet a rat?
Alex: Maybe...? I had some friends with pet rats- I may or may not have pet the rat.

Lauren: I have had two.

wow.


5. If I walked into your kitchen, where are the cups?
Alex: They are in the cupboard to the right of the fridge, just over the dishwasher. Very easy.

Lauren: In the corner above the toaster.


6. Since you already let me in your home, I found the cup and had water, now where's the bathroom from the kitchen?
Alex: Well, there are four bathrooms in the house. I'm assuming you want to go to the closest one. You go to the leftmost of the kitchen, then at the end of the kitchen, turn left. There's a hallway and second door to your right is the washroom.

Lauren: This is weird... cross the dining room and turn left. The light switch takes a minute to find because it's on the wrong side.

7. Have you ever pet a turtle or tortoise?
Alex: Same as number 4, maybe. This one's less likely though. But if my younger brother gets his way of a pet turtle, then I probably will eventually pet a turtle or tortoise.

Lauren: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything! We'd love to hear what you think. :)

 
Site Meter