Saturday, August 15, 2009

Show Me 5 Saturday


This is a new meme hosted at That's A Novel Idea. Pretty much, there's 5 questions. Each Saturday, you answer the questions. The number in each questions tells you how many answers for each question. It goes like this:

1 Book you read and/or reviewed this week
2 Words that describe the book
3 Settings where it took place or characters you met
4 Things you liked and/or disliked about it
5 Stars or less for your rating?


1 book read: Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
2 words to describe it: Pirate Adventure
3 Characters: Emer, Saffron, Seanie
4 things I liked/disliked: Liked the craziness, liked the originality and uniqueness, didn't like the metaphors I couldn't catch, didn't like the Frenchman and Fred
5 stars or less: probably 3.7 stars

- Alex

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex! Thanks for playing. I hadn't heard of this book so I really liked getting info. I wouldn't have known it was a pirate adventure by the name.
    BTW, I like your blog name and your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read that one! It sounds interesting, but I don't think I'll get to it any time soon.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything! We'd love to hear what you think. :)

 
Site Meter