(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number ziltch and the color of spider webs.
1. Your thoughts on hunting?
Alex: Umm. I wouldn't do it. Guns = scary. Plus, I just saw a movie and a guy was killed by someone trying to hunt a deer. Anyone know what movie I'm thinking of?
Lauren: I think people should find better ways to entertain themselves.
2. Swine Flu vaccine... will you get it?
Alex: If I have to? I prefer not to, but if it's getting really bad, I guess I should.
Lauren: I'm not a fan of needles.
3. What is one job/profession that you think there are just too many of?
Alex: Fast food workers. Less people to work in fast food chains, less fast food restaurants there would be, and a healthier and happier Earth there would be. We could hope.
Lauren: hahaa ;) agreed?
4. I want to go on a diet, what advice will you offer me?
Alex: Dieting can be bad. Be careful. Don't suddenly cut food out from your life. I would say, only take out the junk food and make sure you still eat a balanced diet.
Lauren: Don't. You just end up fatter than before.
5. You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do?
Alex: Ick. Scream and run. Scream and run. XD
Lauren: hahahaah your virgin eyes! I'd ignore them.
6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there.
Alex: A pile of books and Archie comics. All reread several times. Must change them for new ones.
Lauren: My bathroom is pretty well kept. There's some old soap down under the sink that should be thrown out though.
7. What was your Kindergarten teacher like?
Alex: My SK teacher was nice. I think. I don't really remember much from that far back.
Lauren: JK was cool... I don't remember anything from SK.
8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook?
Alex: I don't cook. I am able to make pasta/noodles in soup, or toast, or canned food. That's about it. I think there's canola oil though that's used in my house.
9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else?
Alex: It depends how unflattering. If it's not that bad, laugh. If it's really bad and I'd regret people seeing it, I'd ask for it to be taken down.
Lauren: Well they never will take it down. So I just untag myself and pretend it doesn't exist.
10. What brand of dishwashing soap do you use?
Alex: I've never really noticed. My job is to unload the dishwasher, not load it. I don't like cleaning off dirty dishes. It's one of those little tablet things that you just toss into the dishwasher though.