1. What the hell were you thinking?
Alex: I really thought I could fly! But I can't. Apparently, jumping out of the window with a bedsheet in my hands doesn't mean I can fly. But really, who would have thought?
Lauren: I know, I know, I should have latched myself onto her legs and refused to let her go through with it... but really, living with someone who tries to fly on a daily basis? Tireing.
2. The tornado sirens go off in your neighborhood - what do you do?
Alex: I didn't realize we could get tornados where I live. But that's bad. Ummm. Tornadoes. You're supposed to go down to the basement right? And take cover?
Lauren: Do you know that there was a GINORMOUS thunder storm two days ago and a littly baby tornado was spotted right by my cottage? It was freeeeeeeeaky. I would go sit in the bathtub and cry.
3. Give us a recipe.
Alex: Rice crispies, marshmallows, butter, vanilla. Mix 'em all together and you know you get... it's the best of both worlds! Erm, no, actually it's rice crispie squares. :) Yum.
Lauren: 1 cup peanut butter, 1 egg, 1 cup sugar. There you go. Peanut butter cookies... there might be flour involved? :/
4. It's the middle of the night, there isn't a car in sight and you are stuck at a red light that just won't change.... how long do you wait until you run it?
Alex: Well, I can't actually drive yet. But say it's the near future- I'd wait for it to change. I'm too new at driving to risk anything.
Lauren: Drivers Ed has taught me well. There could be a police man waiting in the bushes.
5. When was the last time you got all dressed up fancy-like? Where did you go?
Alex: Hmmm. Fancy... fancy... Um. I can't remember. There was a high school dance I went to that I dressed up for, a year and a half ago. It was semi-formal. The only dance I've ever gone to so far. Or my award ceremony, at the beginning of last year, so almost a year ago.
Lauren: Music night :)
6. Have you ever had a mole removed?
Lauren: No but my mom is covered in freckles and she has.
7. Are you in an area of record highs or record lows for the temps this summer? Are you lucky and stuck in the middle where it's somewhat normal?
Alex: I'm pretty sure we're getting some record rain amounts. It seriously rains almost everyday. Thunderstorms even. It's terrible. Not the kind of summer we usually get.
Lauren: It has been AWFUL. So cold and rainy :(
8. When was the last time you changed your furnace filter?
Alex: I don't know. My dad does it. I'm pretty sure it was recently though.
9. What's your favorite type of frog?
Alex: ... the cute kind?
Lauren: Thumbnail toads. Except they pee in your hand but they're so cute :):)
10. If you were to go on America's Got Talent, what would you do for your talent? (and choosing not to go is not an option....)
Alex: Erk. Is reading books a talent? I don't have a special talent that would go well with America's Got Talent, really.
Lauren: So, so sad Alex. I can hook my hands behind my back and put my head through the hole... and wiggle my ears... and my nostrils... and raise both eyebrows individually. But I wouldn't win... I'd do better than Alex though :):)
11. Have you ever been on a rooftop of a building?
Alex: Does my own house count? If so, then yes. That's about it.
Lauren: I don't know and i'm too lazy to think about it.
12. What is the first website you go to each day when you sit down at your computer, other than your email?
Alex: This blog, a flight of minds.
Lauren: Facebook. Then livejournal. Then random other places... I know I should be saying here but I don't lol.