Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Thunks (9)

Welcome to the September 10th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 999 and the color of a butterfly sitting on a red rose.


1. A 90 year old man's dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. Link If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died?
Alex: Why would you want to be buried in a car? And 3 weeks to live? Live as much as I could I guess. Do everything rapid speed. I'd read all those books I keep putting off, I'd tell everyone what I truly thought of them... and maybe I'd create some mayhem too. :D Because well, no one can get angry at the dying, right? And if so, I'd be in my grave soon after anyway, so whatever.

Lauren: I'd go to Ireland. And I'd track down Chris Pine and abduct him or something...

2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash?
Alex: I use my credit card for most things. (Because then my parents pay. Ha!) But I use my own money for food, candy, anything under 10 dollars when I feel it's not worth bothering with a credit card. Or they don't accept AmEx.

Lauren: I get my money transferred into my bank account so I'm usually just on debit


3. What's cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake?
Alex: Neither? They both give my the shivers. I guess a baby lizard could be marginally cuter...

Lauren: Lizards. Itty bitty legs :):)

4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food do you people watch & eavesdrop on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you?
Alex: I'm eating by myself in a restaurant? How sad and lonely... but if that ever happened, I'd take out a book and read, while also eavesdropping. I'm a multitasker that like!

Lauren: Oh yeah I just chat up those strangers all the time...

Eavesdrop lol

5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh?
Alex: Laugh and then tell them. Or laugh and be telling them at the same time. XD

Lauren: ahhaha I'm not a nice enough person

6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can't understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can't understand them or just smile and nod?
Alex: Smile and nod! This happens to me all the time. Not that accents are just strong, but because I seem to be a little hard on the hearing. It usually turns out that the person is asking a question and probably think I'm stupid because I don't reply. :P

Lauren: I do the smile and nod.

7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud?
Alex: Eew. No. No thank you. Not at all. Yuckyuckyuck. Mud is dirty. And it would mess up my lovely outfit! ;)

Lauren: Lol alex. Depends on the situation, weather, what I'm wearing, who's involved etc.

8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it affected your vision?
Alex: I don't... believe so? I've had headaches, and I've had vision problems. But I don't think the headache is usually causing the problems of vision. It's more like I get up really quickly, get a headache while also seeing blurry.

Lauren: No.

9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types?
Alex: None of the above. Or wait. Is this acting in those types? Or can I just be a circus watcher or Broadway watcher? Because I'd so love to be a Broadway watcher and go to see shows all the time!

Lauren: Broadway? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything! We'd love to hear what you think. :)

 
Site Meter