1. There are several different definitions of a zombie, some being:
- A supernatural power or spell that according to voodoo belief can enter into and reanimate a corpse.
- A corpse revived in this way.
- One who looks or behaves like an automaton.
(all taken from answers.com)
2. Some of the usual and/or stereotyped zombie characteristics:
- Zombies eat humans and brains.
- Zombies are commonly found in groups.
- Zombies are slow and uncoordinated.
- Zombies' bites are infectuous and may very well kill you.
3. Zombies are creepy.
4. Zombies are rising in popularity now along with several other paranormal creatures.
Switching over to more personal zombie facts...
5. The Forest of Hands and Teeth is the only zombie book Lauren and Alex have both read.
6. According to fact 1. c, two books Alex has recently read, Lipstick Apology and Fire, both include zombies in a very loose sense.
7. Alex forgot Kiss of Life, sequel to Generation Dead, by Daniel Waters at school. This means there is not going to be a zombie book review for zombie week! Ack!
Uuh yeah. That's all we could come up with at the moment. On a better note, others have joined into the Friday Fact fun! Yep, craziness! :D So you should go check theirs out if you haven't already:
We'd do a Mr. Linky if we knew how, but since we don't... oh well. If you've done a Friday Facts and want us to link to it, just leave us a link in the comments!