(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty seven and the color of leaves in the fall.
1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?
Alex: Sure! I'm not a big hugger/touchy feely person to begin with. For a million dollars, I'd give up hugs. There's still snuggling and kissing and shoulder nudges. Plus with this H1N1 going around, we all should not be hugging. Tapping elbows is the way of the future!
Lauren: Dropped on her head as a baby.
2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?
Alex: Aah... I don't believe so. But a dog has stolen my undergarments before.
Lauren: Haha no.
3. What is your favorite color of jeans?
Alex: Blue? Dark wash. Not hugely into the insanely bright colours.
Lauren: Dark, dark, dark. I hate that they fade over time.
4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?
Alex: Uuh still in school. So it's not really applicable.
5. What is your news source?
Alex: Book blogs! That is for all book news. Otherwise... the msn home page and my family/friends.
Lauren: I listen to the radio when I get reading in the morning, then we have the news on during breakfast.
6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?
Alex: Wonderfully amazing people of course! :D
Lauren: Only the cool ones.
7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???
Alex: That sucks. Maybe take an Advil and sleep it off?
Lauren: Go take a pill.
8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?
Alex: Mashed potatoes. And fries. And any other potato-like foods because I love me those deeply.
Lauren: Salad lol. Because it comes first.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.
Alex: Why would I volunteer? Do I get money? Something in payment at least? Because if not, no way. Peace and quiet is not worth that much.
Lauren: Psh no.
10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?
Alex: At home. Doing homework or more likely, procrastinating from doing homework. This means you, blog!
Lauren: Something mildly pathetic.