(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty six and the color of the dirt spot you need to wipe up on your kitchen floor.
1. Your thoughts on truck drivers?
Alex: Not much really. They're... good I guess? I don't really think about truck drivers that often. Don't they have those cool radios though with all those weird codes?
Lauren: What am I supposed to say? They're cool?
2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....)
Alex: Wow. Why in the world would you want 19 kids? When do you have TIME to make another kid with 18 to take care of? Just read the article- hadn't heard of Michelle Duggar before. The baby's going to be an aunt/uncle! But the niece will be younger. I've always found that so crazy.
Lauren: ... no.
3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing?
Alex: Uuum. Maybe? It would have been something little though, nothing big.
Lauren: My brother.
4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking?
Alex: Outside of my family... not really? Some people will just walk into my house though because my door is all glass.
5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue?
Alex: Lots of crap. Foldaway chairs, reusable bags, some random junk.
Lauren: Safety kit :) blankets, flashlight...
6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there?
Alex: Quite a few I guess? Depends. 10-20 maybe.
Lauren: 10 at most
7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment?
Alex: Some pots and pans?
8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150....
Alex: If I thought I could get away with it... probably I would. But I'd never be buying something that's $150 anyway- way too much of a cheap student for that.
Lauren: I would tell them.
9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer?
Alex: Pfft as if. It's just all tossed in/sitting in a laundry basket because I'm too lazy to actual put them in my drawers.
10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one?
Alex: What's a Harley-Davidson giveaway?
And I wouldn't.
Alex: Ariel, the little mermaid. :) Or Mulan.
Lauren: Oh so many to chose from! Megara, Lumière - I like the sidekicks a lot.
12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to?
Alex: Glee! Lost and Heroes too, although I don't know when they start. I tend to watch on the internet because I find it more convenient.
Lauren: GLEE WAS SO GOOD! Heroes, So You Think You Can Dance.
13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do?
Alex: Well, I probably wouldn't see it because I am not at all observant. If I did see it... :/ Oh well. I'm allergic to cats, and so are some of my family. No cats allowed. Maybe push the cart inside the grocery store and get someone else to deal with it.
Lauren: See if it has a tag. Hang around to see if someone gets it.
14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....)
Alex: Uumm not that I can think of. My hobbies aren't quite that useful. I knit and crochet... I can do bags and clothes?That's about it.
15. Are we there yet?
Alex: For the last time, NO. Now shut up and be quiet. Mommy's busy.
Lauren: I'm starting to get annoyed with these questions...