Friday, June 26, 2009

Booking Through Thursday (4)




Now that summer is here (in the northern hemisphere, anyway), what is the most “Summery” book you can think of? The one that captures the essence of summer for you?
(I’m not asking for you to list your ideal “beach reading,” you understand, but the book that you can read at any time of year but that evokes “summer.”)


I think there are a lot of books that are very summery. Any Sarah Dessen book is perfect for the summer. Some John Green, Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty, the Peaches series, Audrey Wait! I'm also reading Twenty Boy Summer now, and it is such a great summer read. A perfect summer read for me is something cute, addicting, light, but not fluffy; it must have some depth.

1 comment:

  1. The WAGS' World series reminds me of summer. I'm not sure why though :D

    ReplyDelete

Say anything! We'd love to hear what you think. :)

 
Site Meter