1. You walk into a store and the cashier is being held up by a robber. The robber's accomplice is dead on the floor at your feet with a shotgun laying next to him. The robber does not see you, but the cashier does - what do you do?
Alex: Most likely, I run. A gun and someone's dead! If I'm for some reason feeling particularly brave, maybe I'll grab something hard and whack the robber on the head with it, knocking the robber out. I'd quite like to be a local hero actually....
Lauren: Hold him up. I definitely would.
2. We go to an ice cream shop for an ice cream cone. You say you are buying and I am going to stay in the car. You ask me what I want and I say "surprise me", what kind of ice cream cone am I going to get?
Alex: I get you vanilla. Because there is nothing wrong with vanilla and everyone likes vanilla well enough. Not much of a surprise, but live with it.
Lauren: Wow what a downer you are... Well I'd get you something that has nasty potential... chocolate cherry cheesecake anyone?
3. You have a dream that your co-worker, friend or whoever is hit by a garbage truck after they back into a ladder with a black cat on it. The next day you see that person standing by a ladder with a black cat on it and there is a garbage truck driving down the road.... what do you do?
Lauren: Watch as fate unfolds.
Alex: Well, I guess it depends on my position to the person. If I'm close, I'd try to pull the person away. If I'm far, I wave my arms like a maniac screaming something nonsensical in a panic, which most likely, the person doesn't understand. In which case the person keeps standing there and gets hit by the truck. So hopefully, I'm close.
4. What is the most money you've won on a lottery or scratch off ticket?
Alex: I'm too young to buy a lottery ticket. I believe I scratched a scratch off ticket for my dad when I was a lot younger though, and won something like 5 bucks.
Lauren: Like nothing...
5. A neighbor kid down the street comes to your door and offers to wash all of your windows outside for $10 - do you have him do it?
Alex: Of course! That's quite the deal. And it means I wouldn't have to do it. Plus my windows are looking miiighty dirty. I'd pay the kid after though, to make sure he did a good job first.
Lauren: Sure thing. Maybe it'll coincide with this mysterious black cat incident...
6. Go to Google Images. Type in the name of the last movie you saw. Post the first picture that comes up.
Alex: And there it is. Actually, it's the second picture that came up, but the first picture's link wasn't working. The picture's from I Love You, Beth Cooper, which I saw on Tuesday. It's based on a book which I believe Lauren has read, although I haven't. The movie's worth the 4 bucks I paid (since it was Cheap Tuesday) but wouldn't be worth the regular 10.50$.
Lauren: HARRY POTTERRRRRRRRRRRR
You don't get a picture. You get gifs, which take forever to figure out. Good Lord that took me ages. You'd better appreciate it.
7. Your local animal shelter calls you and says there are 3 dogs that need an immediate foster home for 3 days. If you do not accept, the dogs are put down that day. Do you take them in?
Alex: My family's allergic to dogs. :( So am I. I'd probably try to find the poor dogs a home, but I wouldn't take them in myself. However, I'd most likely think the call is a prank call, in which case I'd hang up and the poor dogs would die...
8. What is the messiest room in your home?
Alex: All rooms? My house is a constant mess- Lauren can attest to this. Probably the messiest though... is any room in the basement. The craft room, my mom's sewing room, the second toy room. Those are all just stacked with all these different things that take up a whole bunch of room since my mom hates garage sales and we are all packrats.
Lauren: AHAHHAHAHA YOU HAVE NOT SEEN MESSY UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN ALEX'S HOURSE. Dear Lord. Huh well I guess mine is. Even though it isn't. My family likes to keep everything neat and I just happen to have more stuff than everyone else.
9. Have you ever been to a wedding that participated in a strange tradition that you had never heard of?
Alex: A strange tradition...? I don't know. I've been to two weddings: my aunt's and uncle's and both times I was the flowergirl. I remember those funny games the bride and groom had to play, like transferring a Starburst to the other's mouth.
Lauren: I've only been to one wedding. I was 3 :(
10. Name one sport that you just don't get.
Alex: Football. Why would anyone want to play a game so violent? And all the guys are really weirdly buff and wear tights. Um, no.
Lauren: lol I would say rugby, but I learned how to play last year. It's really weird though, I will admit.
11. What was the last email that came into your inbox about?
Alex: Well it depends on which email you're talking about. My personal email, or the aflightofminds one. My personal, it was last a American Eagle email actually. Aflightofminds was from Free Book Friday Teen.
Lauren: Yup American Eagle promotion.
12. Have you ever purchased anything from a sex shop? Extra points if you tell us what it was....
Alex: Ummm... no. What kind of questions are these?
Lauren: ... no.
13. Go back to that Google Images link... type in the last food item that you ate. Post the 2nd picture it comes up with.
Lauren: Cheerios. And every time I add a photo here it screws up the format so i'm just going to let you picture it. Sorry.
14. Got any bumper stickers on your vehicle? What are they?
Alex: I don't own a vehicle. Too young to drive. Although I will be able to soon... None of my parents' vehicles have bumper stickers either, actually.
Lauren: *snort* With my parents?
15. What meme question do you wish was never asked again?
Alex: Well, I've only done two memes. Buuut out of themm, I don't really know. Maybe last week's Queen's meme thing because I had no idea what it was about?
Lauren: How but that weird one about the black cat?