Welcome to the July 16th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 15 and the color of windows
1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it's interesting?
Lauren: Yep. A girl at my elementary school had an eye with two colours in it.
Alex: Ditto. We went to the same school although I never realized the girl had heterochromia. It's... interesting I guess. It doesn't freak me out or anything at least.
2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? If so, who?
Lauren: Michael Jackson
Alex: Would I seem self absorbed if I said myself? XD
3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why?
Lauren: Neptune. The big planets really scare me. And the little ones all kindof suck... I think I would live on Neptune. Everywhere seems so lonely though but Neptune isn't HUGE and it's not called Uranus...
Alex: Sure, I'll go with Neptune also. It's a pretty colour. :)
Lauren: Yeah, and has rings.
4. We're going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us?
If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going?
Lauren: We are not going anywhere. I don't like scary things. My open closet at night scares me.
Alex: Um, excuse me, do I know you? My mother always tells me not to talk and wander off with strangers... especially not to any reportedly haunted locations.
5. Did you play The Queen's Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!)
Lauren:l Uhhh what? Go ask Alex. She'll know.
Alex: I don't actually know. Contrary to Lauren's beliefs, I'm not all knowing... sadly.
6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom?
Lauren: I am at my grandmothers. They are yellow and look to be at least 10 years old.
Alex: Well, that depends on which bathroom. The bathroom I use has many different towels. There's a light blue, dark blue, and a red one. Mine's the red one.
7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently.
Lauren: On Tuesday, my mother was convinced it was Monday. On Wednesday she'd convinced herself it was Saturday.
That's all I got.
Alex: Well, this story is kind of funny. More like I just want to tell it. XD So, I'm in Chapters today with a stack of books in my arm. Almost 10 books/mangas. And there's these two girls standing close by. You know the type. Girls who have thin tanktops, short shorts, dyed hair, way too much makeup, the overall annoying personalities. And I hear them whispering to each time, "Ohemgee. Look at how many books that girl has in her arms. Gigglegigglesnickersnicker."
I'm just like, whatever. Maybe they're looking down on me, but really, I'm looking down on them. Those types of girls are just... bleh. Really, I'm repulsed by them. It's not bad to read. Also, I saw them putting back Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I hate them even more. :P So that's my funny story that's not really funny. I guess it's funny, not the haha funny but the twisted funny, at least to me. Funny that I look down at them as they look down on me.
8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it?
Lauren: Can I keep it as a pet?
Alex: Umm I hand it over to someone to kill and grill. Then I eat. Maybe I'd keep it for a bit first though, to mow the lawn...
9. It's 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning?
Lauren: First off, thanks for the Celsius translation. And no friggin' way. Good lord no... I think I would have to like soak in a tub all day. Thankfully, we Canadians live in igloos all year round so that'll never happen.
Alex: She's joking if you hadn't realized. It actually gets hot here, although not quite as high as 46 generally. And I do not live without air conditioning in hot hot heat. Screw global warming and all that.
10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices?
Lauren: Last time I went to the zoo, I cried.
Alex: No, I'm not quite that cruel. Or maybe it's never come to mind... next time I go to the zoo I'll probably be debating now if the zebra or the elephant will taste better now though. :P
11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap?
Lauren: Can it crap out both? I don't understand what this question wants...
Alex: I have no dog. And school's out. For next year though, if I had a dog, it would be crapping out Shakespeare and physics. Yuck.
12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see?
Lauren: Oooo well I just saw Jersey Boys but I really want to see West Side Story. In Broadway.
Alex: Fun stuff. We are going to see all the different broadway shows we can. The end.
13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide?
Lauren: I dig myself a pit and hide.
Alex: I get someone else to go look while I hide behind someone else. XD
Alex: Okay, so some how I come off really mean in this. Really, I'm not. Usually... It's fun though to answer like this though. XD I'm just crazy like that maybe...