Saturday, July 4, 2009

100+ Reading Challenge (and update stuff)


First off, we decided to join the 100+ Reading Challenge. Well actually, we've been recording all the books and really doing the challenge since the beginning of the year, but now we've officially signed up. :) One can check on our progress by looking at the right sidebar. So far, I've has read 93 books and Lauren has read 47.

It's not too late to sign up for this challenge if you haven't already! Even if it's already more than halfway through the year. To sign up, simply click on the button above. So go ahead! It's fun.



Also, I changed the blog layout around. Added a left sidebar, widened the middle part, etc. etc. It's confusing. I had to use a tutorial to make the left sidebar, then had to change the html again and again. I'm not very good with html stuff and am still learning. It's interesting though. :) Once I'd changed the layout I had to edit a lot of posts which took quite a bit of time. I think the whole blog looks better now though, so hopefully all my effort was worth it. So how does the layout look? Yay or nay to the two sidebars?





2 comments:

  1. Your layout looks great! I'm terrible with HTML, I really love your banner :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete

Say anything! We'd love to hear what you think. :)

 
Site Meter