Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Similar book covers!

So, I was in Chapters the other day, and guess what I saw? No, sadly not a famous author, although that would be amazing. And not the manga I wanted either... but I did see two books with eerily similar covers!


















I admit, when I saw Flirting With Boys, I did a double take. I was like, Woooah. Haven't I seen that picture somewhere... oh yeah! That Deb Caletti book! XD What a coincidence that Lauren just finished reading The Secret Life of Prince Charming. If you want, check out her review here.


I find it kind of annoying, maybe not annoying, but ummm, I'll take Lauren's word: sad, when books have the same cover. They both just seem so much less original. Alright, guilty. I totally judge a book by its cover. On the plus side, at least the colouring is slightly different. And the title and text. I'd say I prefer Prince Charming, because you can see that they have their hands in each other's back pockets, which is so cute, while you can't in Flirting with Boys.

So that's pretty much all for today. I'm still reading The Resistance. I've actually been getting homework now, so I don't have as much time. I know, teachers right? You'd think they'd let us off easy close to the end of the year, but no. It's tests, summatives, exams, whoohoo! -_- Not so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything! We'd love to hear what you think. :)

 
Site Meter