Thursday, May 28, 2009

Booking Through Thursday (2)




Is there a book that you wish you could “unread”? One that you disliked so thoroughly you wish you could just forget that you ever read it?

I thought about this for a while, and my answer would have to be no. I read to learn and to experience, and I feel that I get something from every single book I read. Of course, some books are terrible, and I get very minimum knowledge from them, but I wouldn't unread them. They were a waste of my time, yes, but not so much so that I'd unread them. Honestly, I can't think of a book so terrible, it would be worthy of being "unread".

I suppose if I'd have read a book that's emotionally scarring, I might unread it. But I haven't. I tend to shy away from anything that seems to go to far for me. Which lately, isn't even that much. I'm trying to expand my horizons, so to speak, and try out different genres that I might not have read before.

On a side note, I haven't been posting reviews as much, because I haven't been reading much. Or it feels like that, anyway. Too much schoolwork, too little time. Siiigh. I'll be so glad when school's done and over with. First I need to get through summatives, then exams. Then home free! Which pretty much means summer job, but whatever. :P So I apoligize if I don't post as often. Just like Lauren, it seems school is monopolizing my life. A joint review on Stravaganza and reviews for Eon and Sisters in Sanity will hopefully be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything! We'd love to hear what you think. :)

 
Site Meter